[IRCA] Canadian AM Call Changes Questions

I'm trying to overcome the gaps created by being inactive from 1983-1989,
and I'm looking for the call sign histories of a number of Canadian
stations -- or, better yet - a source where I can look them up like I can
for most US stations on FCC's CDBS.

Here are the ones I'm looking to obtain, and I'd likely want all changes
since 1983:

590 Toronto
600 North Bay
600 Montreal
690 Montreal
730 Leamington
790 Sudbury
960 Kingston
1250 Oakville
1310 Ottawa
1350 Oshawa
1430 Toronto
1540 Toronto

I realize that not all of these are considered officially as call changes,
but from my point of view, the fact that a station went dark for a while,
and then someone else resurrected the facility ( with or without new
equipment, site etc ) doesn't change anything - to me it's still a call
change.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip