From: "Bruce Portzer" <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 9:11:34 PM
Subject: [IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on December 18

Conditions were similar to yesterday. ÂThere were a few feeble TP's at
the upper end of the dial but nothing below 1550.

HLAZ-1566 was present as a fair to weak carrier on the SDR recording
from 1255 until past 1600, with bits of audio (music) surfacing at 1543.

Around 1540, I also had carriers on 1557 1575 1584(!) and 1593. ÂThe
latter was strong enough to produce audio, and might have if my 1590
local had cooperated.

Bruce