Re: [IRCA] TP 15 Dec Victoria version

Well, the SDRs really do the heavy lifting Gary. I mostly just pounce on where they tell me that the small animals were / are hiding.

This morning. HLAZ has made a reappearance, quite good at times around 1545UT, (and still a bit readable after 1600UT), and a bit of audio on 1593 a little earlier.

If you keep an eye on the DX Fishbarrel (an SDR with its 9kHz signal strengths output online), and it's lit up like a Christmas tree, you may get early warning for an opening down your way.

best wishes,

Nick