[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 12 December 2015

Maybe not a stellar morning by some standards, but nonetheless it was like someone reconnected my antenna after the experience of the last few mornings. Audio was limited to the nearest thing I have to regulars, but even that was welcome.

594    JAPAN, Tokyo    JOAK
Finally got strong enough to get through the IBOC noise at 1443 with man and woman in Japanese.

774    JAPAN, Akita    JOUB
    Poor, with man speaking at 1437

828	JAPAN, Osaka	JOBB
     Poor, with man talking at 1438, but marginally better than //774.

1566	KOREA, S, Cheju		HLAZ
     Fair, with woman in Chinese at 1435, then hymn.

1575    THAILAND    VOA
Struggle to reach audio level, but finally did so at 1443, with woman speaking in SE Asian language.

1593	CHINA, CNR1
   Poor, with man speaking at 1438

Things peaked around 1450, and all audio had gone by 1500, well before our 1513 sunrise.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array