[IRCA] Dec 1 2015 Western Shore

A few Spaniards today, including this one that I haven't received before.

1. SPAIN (pres) - 954 kHz Onda Cero, fade up at 22:59:20 UTC when rcdg
starts, clearly SS language commentary, perhaps news commentary. I don't
have the lang skills to determine content. No ID @ TOH AFAIK and no time
pips. Signal strengthens towards 23:01, then fades again completely.
Mentions of the Estados Unidos, no other listed SS stations on the
frequency.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/okb87m3fks6wwhu/Radio%20-%20Onda%20Cero%20954%20kH
z%2030%20Nov%202015%20225920%20UTC.mp3?dl=0

Thanks for the tips about the EMWG from yesterday. I ordered one
immediately.

Kind regards,

Michael Yule

ELAD FDMS2, Wellbrook 1530+