Re: [IRCA] Western Shore NS 30 Nov 2015

The European Medium Wave Guide gives the times when the RNE, SER and COPE
stations have scheduled regional and local breaks.  In practice,
particularly during sports programs, the breaks don't seem to appear.  On
the other hand, some SER stations use the local ID more often than the
scheduled breaks.  The RNE breaks require early wake-up in North America,
beginning after 0600 UTC.  If you don't have the EMWG, it can be found on
the web.  It is well-worth acquiring.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY