[IRCA] Stats at the 600-station mark

I posted a while ago about reaching the 600 station mark at my location,
and I've finally found some time to post my usual stats compilation.
Nearly all of the most recent hundred stations have been logged with SDR
recordings on my 7'x24' Conti superloop (broadband, corner-fed,
corner-terminated, cardioid pattern) pointed in various directions.  I feel
a little guilty mostly relying on SDR recordings recently, but hopefully
over the holidays I'll have more time to do more live listening with my
tuned loops.  In any case, as I fill in more and more stations, I'll need
to do more specific pointings to null out pests.

Stats since August 2014:

United States - 475 in 27 states
[Counts of existing stations for states where I'm at or above one-half are
from the topazdesigns lists and may not be completely up to date, plus I
may be counting a few stations received that are now silent.]
CA - 124 (out of 252; almost half!)
AZ - 63 (out of 73)
TX - 53
CO - 44 (out of 80)
NM - 31 (out of 61)
UT - 30 (out of 40)
NV - 23 (out of 31)
ID - 19
OR - 14
KS,MT,WY - 11
WA - 8
NE - 7
OK - 5
LA,MO - 3
IL,IA,MN,ND,PA - 2
KY,MS,OH,TN,AR - 1 (But, AR has xmtr in OK)

Mexico - 103 in 13 estados
CH - 30 (should be over half)
BN - 26 (should be way over one half)
SO - 19
SI - 11
CO,NL - 3
BS,DF,DU,ZA - 2
CS,JA,TM - 1

Canada - 12 in 5 provinces
AB - 5
SK - 3
BC - 2
MB,ON - 1

Cuba - 6
Japan - 2
Rep. Korea - 2
(These do not include several Asian stations where I've received audio, but
did not hear an ID or distinguishing content.)

Distance (mi):
    >5000 - 4
2000-2500 - 3
1500-1999 - 9
1000-1499 - 48 (64 total >1000mi)
 750- 999 - 78
 600- 749 - 58
 500- 599 - 103
 400- 499 - 64
 300- 399 - 84
 200- 299 - 73
 100- 199 - 48 (out of 58)
  50-  99 - 22 (out of 24)
   0-  49 - 6 (out of 6)

New state since #500: Mississippi (1640 WTNI at 1402 miles)
New province since #500: Manitoba (990 CBW at 1301 miles)
Most prolific frequency: 1230 (13 stations)
Nearest miss: 600 KVNA Flagstaff AZ (65mi)
Most distant: 1566 HLAZ Jeju REP KOREA (6390mi)
Longest overland: 1060 KYW Philadelphia PA (2067mi)
Most distant graveyarder: 1240 KODY North Platte NE (785mi)
    or 1230 XEIZ Monterrey NL (956mi), but may have been at 10kW

Finally, I have digital audio recordings of calls for 535 of the stations,
plus recordings that clearly define the station in an additional 20 cases
(e.g., local forecast on a CBC outlet, English lessons on the NHK stations,
etc.).

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/