Re: [IRCA] Western Shore Loggings 29 Nov

He certainly mentions al-Arabia as-Saudiya in one of the news items, Michael. The last time I heard them (in PEI, not here, hi), I think the country name was part of the ID on the hour, but I'm sure the east coast DXers are far more up to date on the IDs used now.

Hope you can snag as many of those dying TAs as you can before they go. I suspect they won't make it to the west coast before then.

best wishes,

Nick

1. SAUDI ARABIA - 1521 kHz SBC Radio Riyadh 0058-0102UTC - AA pop mx, female
announcer. ID @ TOH and into news program.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbzsgo2xsrrncc5/Radio%20-%20Radio%20Riyadh%201521%
20kHz%2029%20Nov%202015%200058UTC.mp3?dl=0

2. GERMANY - 1422 kHz Deutschlandfunk 0100-0102 UTC - time pips and into GG
news read by a man. I understand that this station (along with many others)
is going away at the end of the year and so I'm glad to get it into the log
now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l96x29kp2qrwe2o/Radio%20-%20Deutschlandfunk%201422
%20kHz%2029%20Nov%202015%200059%20UTC.mp3?dl=0

Regards,

Michael Yule

Western Shore NS