[IRCA] AM BCB…ELAD Captures - 3 NEW Stations

Hi Guys:

 Conditions have been rather quiet with Low A and K Indexes the past 2 days. The nice quiet conditions have netted me 3 new Stations from my Recent ELAD Captures. All are rather low powered local type stations!

One of these logs is thanks to one of my Locals on 1410 being OFF the air for the first time I can remember!!! Although they were transmitting a carrier….they had No Audio which allowed me to hear a New Station below their Carrier!

RECEIVER……………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA……………Homebrew 2 1/2 Foot Tuned Box Loop

AM BCB LOG Totals are now………….1671 Stations Heard

73…….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1280  WONW  Defiance, OHIO  Nov/24/15  0400 EST    EE   FAIR
Spot for the "I-Heart Radio App".
ID by Male DJ @ 0400 EST as "From the Butler Real Studios - This
is News Talk 1280 AM, an I-Heart Radio Station" . "WONW Defiance".
Into News @ 0400 EST.

NEW STN                      1 kW/500 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1400  WLJN  Elmwood Township, MICHIGAN  Nov/25/15  0659 EST  EE  FAIR
Male with Local Weather Report @ 0659 EST. ID as "89.9 FM, WLJN 1400 and
WLJW 1370". DJ Said "Thanks To our Listeners……..".

NEW STN         GRAVEYARDER # 179           640 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1410 WNER  Watertown, NEW YORK  Nov/25/15  0700 EST    EE     FAIR
Heard under Local Station's Carrier - CKSL London Off the Air!!
ID by Male DJ @ 0700 EST as "FOX SPORTS Radio 1410 The Winner".
"WNER 1410 dot com" url given. Fox Sports promos and IDs.
Fox Sports Daybreak Show @ 0701 EST.

NEW STN                     3.5 kW/58 Watts
ROSS, ON.