Re: [IRCA] American TP Stations Received in Western Japan

Yeah.

As I said to Eric Floden when he reminded me directly that I need to stop drinking de-caff: duh!

I wuz looking at just 'VB in the list.. and seeing the yellow peeking from under all the Pac NW blues.

Time to crawl back into retired space, and snooze.

Theo