Re: [IRCA] TA carriers...

Ditto for Victoria, Mark.  I often wondered why 1521 wouldn't propagate out
here.  In Masset, where 1520 is less of an issue, I still have never heard
Saudi on this channel.  In the great days of solar minimums, 1575 Farda was
here nightly for weeks on end.  Actually local late afternoon, followed by
Europeans.  ...73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC