[IRCA] A couple of QSLs

A couple of QSLs recently:

CFCW	840	Camrose, AB
Form letter from Douglas Mattice in 17 days for report on 1st day on new frequency.

KIDR	740	Phoenix, AZ
Full data verie letter from Steve Blodgett in 18 days. He mentions recalling my name from earlier reports, and indeed I have several from him during his time in Montana (dating back to 970 KOOK in 1976), and one from when he was in California.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Albert