From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 9:52:26 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight DU's for 10-10 (Really)

Good on the 4RN Gary. Â ÂYes, that was it all
right, your recording is of a female jazz
vocalist testing out the pipes a bit. ÂHere, it
was tough to find any parallels, but 576, though
very faint at that time, seemed to have the same
vocalist, so I think you can claim it.

You can also claim the laid back vocalist on 594
which was parallel to 774 here at that time.

Aren't you glad you got up, hi.

best wishes,

Nick