Re: [IRCA] TP for 2 October 2015 from Victoria

You did not miss anything / I hit dials at 1315 UTC - pernicious signal anemia present - prescription: somnolence...

Only surprises:

539 SQM weather 1316
567 Japan Talk in the fog - 1317
594 Japan similar to 567 - 1318
603 UNid surprised by solo audio here of solemn music 1320

774 Japan decent EE/JJ in splash 1322

828 Japan fr.gd struggling with domestic on 830.

972 Korea - KK talk fr.gd on peaks. 1335

1053 Korea - comatose at best. 1336

1566/1575 Korea/Thailand - holding their own... 1340 tune out...

Drake R8 - Flag...

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC