[IRCA] TP for 2 October 2015 from Victoria

Well, a further slide this morning in TPAsian signals.  No hint from DU.
Only the major first tier stations audible, especially 774 JOUB, 747 JOIB,
and 828 JOBB.   Interesting that Nick's DX Fishbarrel had a good signal on
1242, whereas I had nothing at all, around 14:00.  I might have missed the
boat, as I got to the dials only  at 14:00.  73,  Walt Salmaniw.