Re: [IRCA] 25 September - Friday - TP/DU Allsorts - 1320 UTC to 1354 UTC

I don't know about 909, but I think Colin called it correctly on 603 and 576.....2RN was coming in a few miles south of him on both channels with jazz piano at 1339UT. 603 was weak, and delayed by the better part of a second, but they were parallel.

2RN on 603 has never been heard here before.

best wishes,

Nick