[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 24 September 2015 - an Asian at last!

Less in the way of audio today, but at least I broke my Asian drought, with one (and likely two) with audio today. Nothing from the big gun Japanese though, and any likely Asian carriers were limited to the upper band. Lower down, it was DU.

792	 AUSTRALIA, Brisbane 4RN
	Time pips and ABC news fanfare at 1300

891	AUSTRALIA, Adelaide	5AN
	Fair for a couple of minutes with host interviewing another man at 1257.

1557	UNID	Faint traces of audio at 1244

1566	KOREA, Cheju	HLAZ
Talk by man in Japanese at 1239. Fair signal now and again over the next 20 minutes.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array