Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 13 September 2015

Nigel, I find your report very interesting.   It appears that there's a
delay of 1 day over what we experienced on the coast which was today a
major shift to Asian propagation, with much weaker DU activity.  My
prediction is that you'll experience what we had this morning, tomorrow
morning!   Time will tell.   I'd like to hear an explanation on the
differences and why!   73,...Walt