[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 13 September 2015

After yesterday's great session I was expecting a letdown today. As it turned out, things were nearly as good as yesterday. Yesterday's top signals were down considerably today, but on the other hand some channels reached audio today that didn't yesterday.

531	unID	Traces of music at 1236

675	unID	Weak, with talk by man in English at 1237

702	NEW ZEALAND, Auckland	'Magic'
Much like yesterday, tentative with a song by Cher (again right era for them), and not // any Australian in audio.

765	unID
	'Barely there, with traces of music at 1238

774	unID	Most likely Melbourne with talk by a man at 1237.

792	unID	Traces of man talking at 1241

819	unID	Traces of talk by a man at 1232

828 unID Seemed to be two signals here at 1232, with talk that I'm 90% sure was // with 774 and another signal with pop music

909	unID	Traces of talk by a woman at 1226.

981	unID	Weak, with music at 1234.

1008	NEW ZEALAND, Tauranga		Newstalk ZB
	Talk by a man at 1232.  Weak, but definitely // 1035.

1026	unID	Traces of talk by a man at 1227.

1035	NEW ZEALAND, Wellington		Newstalk ZB
	Back to the top signal status today.  Man being interviewed at 1228

1197	unID	Traces of man talking at 1239

1413	unID	Traces of man talking at 1237.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array