Re: [IRCA] DU DX in Seattle on Saturday 9/12

On 9/12/2015 9:47 PM, Bruce Portzer wrote:

1098 Man saying "Australia's longest running country music (something)", mumbled talk, then played Charlie Daniels "Devil Went Down to Georgia" 1244. Unid talk in background.

I just Googled the above phrase. The first hit was a Facebook post from a 4LG employee: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=138840006157530&story_fbid=408505879188882

So I replayed the recording and sure enough, it says "Australia's longest running country music request show on (something) 4LG"

A rather good catch from my decidedly urban location.

Bruce