[IRCA] BC TP's September 12 - 2015 Victoria

My impressions were that todays "sesh" was a little on the lean side - that
said, I started early and pitched in the
towel before peak.

In real time:

1235 UTC - 531 - pretty constant growl on stuff here but no one taking
charge and nothing rising to the surface

1237 UTC - 540 - CBC Ucluelet // 690 in Vancouver - very much underneath
the Mexican

1241 UTC - 1566 - Assume Korea w/ OM chat. The upper band never amounted to
anything for me.

1304 UTC - 594 - YL in EE with News

1305 UTC - 567 - OM EE chatter

1307 UTC - 891 - Pop music at fair levels

1311 UTC - 828 - YL in (I think) Japanese - but that might have been a
stretch

1315 UTC - 774 - Assume ABC Melbourne - EE YL

Clearly I did not stick with it because, as reports indicated, things got
better.
For me, there appeared to be more splash and splatter than usual.

I tracked down a major QRN culprit - my garage door opener which I shut to
much relief.

Better luck tomorrow -

Receivers: Drake R8 w/ N/NW Flag 27' High X 45' Long + 910 ohm termination
and Wellbrook FLG100 Head
                   AOR 7030+ with Wellbrook ALA100M and 3 meter loop nested
in 110 year old apple tree.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and