Re: [IRCA] Don`t you believe WFSM 1650

--- Begin Message ---
Re: Given all that you say Glenn and being on the station's door step how do report a logging come Fall?
Best wishes Barry  :-)  Carlisle UK.  Lat. 54.9808N   Lon. 02.8755WPERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp+Mains Filter, MWCircle yg

I am hardly on the 1650 doorstep, but 297 km = 185 miles away. We`ll have to keep monitoring at ID time.

I see that radio-locator has unquestioningly gone with ``WFSM-AM`` and no more KYHN:
http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/finder?call=wfsm&x=11&y=3&sr=Y&s=C
Of course, there is also no such thing as an ``-AM``suffix!

How about we refer to it as Facility 87114; that will be immutable. R-L also thinx there is no website, format unknown, for ``WFSM``, but the KYHN one is still extant:
http://kyhnradio.com/
which doesn`t prove anything about the current call. It provides a webstream which still works:
http://kyhnradio.com/assets/images/listenlive.png

Attempted to send e-mail to station via webform:

``Your station is now listed by FCC and other sources as WFSM! Yet you are still IDing at KYHN. Could you please explain what is going on, and how a new W- call could possibly be assigned west of the Mississippi? Is there some relation with KFSM-TV?? I often listen to you on 1650 here in Enid OK.``

But it didn`t go thru. ``Call us at 479-783-1650``

They were on Facebook, and a cache from July is available but currently:
https://www.facebook.com/kyhnam1650
is broken or removed (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)