[IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's for 8-9 (Preliminary)

Hello All,

My DXpedition partners Chuck and Tom obviously made the right decision to stay for an extra day as both Kiwi and Aussie signals went into overdrive for another exceptional session. Every New Zealand station we tried for vibrant at some point, but Australian signals were potent as well. The situation was so wild that the Aussie and Kiwi parallel signals were often fighting it out with each other, making the identity challenge a true puzzle. 585 had a powerful signal around 1315 which I thought was 2WEB, so I checked the 576 frequency to make sure that it had different programming (i.e. not the 576-2RN parallel 7RN). The system didn't work becauseÂ576 had a vibrant signal from the Kiwi 2.5 kW station Star, which was // to 657. The 585 station couldn't be the Kiwi Maori station, because it wasn't // 603.ÂWithin 5 minutes a different Aussie station took over 585, which was 7RN //576 2RN, which had pushed Star off of the frequency. Wild...

Gary
ÂÂ