Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

I didn't get the Professional version, but I've saved all of the maps I've
had even as they've changed over the years, and at one point there was an
option to purchase some large number of additional maps, and so I have
those also. I suppose I should try to inventory them at some point.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip