Re: [IRCA] Station #500! (Big Loop antennas)

Hi Nick,

John's article on large DKAZ antennas is the one that came to mind for me
in this discussion of Super Loops. Although I believe a Super Loop is
rectangular, the big DKAZ may be of interest to Brian:

http://www.dxing.info/equipment/kaz_bryant.dx

John compared 112 Ft. X 28 Ft.and 40 Ft. X 10 Ft. DKAZ antennas for this
article.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA