Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Commish Talks the Talk of AM Revitalization (?)

We radio broadcasters know if this happens compound problems. I am in a
bunkhouse convention in Las Vegas for broadcasters in this very subject was
brought upâ There's a lot of concern about what will happen if this
absolutely goes through.

The general consensus, obviously, is that it will just take the FCC longer
to handle complaints and other issues.

Paul