From: "Walter Salmaniw" <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 8:36:32 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 585-2WEB-- North American Reception Reports Wanted!

Gary, I checked my Perseus wav files from March 17, 2015 while in Masset (I
had a HD failure, but was able to recover the Perseus files, thank
goodness!). Â585 was relatively strong at 14:40 to 14:50 UTC. ÂOf course,
things went downhill before 15:00. ÂI checked for // frequencies for Radio
National and ABC Newsradio, and they were not in //, so I'm suspecting this
to have been Outback Radio. ÂI've sent an email to 2WEB for confirmation.
Checking other frequencies that morning was amazing: Âwall to wall DU
without any Asian stations at all. ÂThis is extremely unusual, to say the
least! Â 73,....Walt