[IRCA] 585-2WEB-- North American Reception Reports Wanted!

Hello All,

In these days when in practically takes an Act of Congress (or Parliament?) to get a QSL from a transoceanic MW-DX station, David Sharp (the program director) of 585-2WEB in Bourke, Australia is asking for DX reports from North America. Since assuming his duties at the "Outback Radio" station quite a few years ago David has only received two reports from North America-- from Nigel in Alberta, and from me (actually I never even sent him a report, but since he is a member of our Ultralightdx group, he heard aÂ585-2WEBÂrecording from one of my Cliffhanger DXpeditions, and sent me a verification letter and bumper stickers out of the blue). For those of you with the resources and ability to track down the 10 kW Australian station, Dave's request is forwarded below:

ÂHi Gary

Despite further enhancing our signal with several improvements- including installation of a new Optimod running at 125%, we have only had a few TP reports and all from the west coast of the USA and Canada. If anyone heard us in the Midwest or ECNA it would be a record. FWIW- I have not issued any QSLs since your last reception as reports from DXers are scant.

P.S. Liked your reference to the song by Boston!

Sent from David Sharp's iPhone