Re: [IRCA] KOKC update

Like breaking in a new engine. I wonder what the long term plans are regarding the towers. I imagine they will erect some new ones.....I turned on the computer and saw the videos of the horrible tornadoes in the midwest today (IA, IL, OH). 'Hard to fathom something like that. I'm glad I live in SoCal where that is rarely something to worry about. Once in a while a Pacific storm will spawn a small one. There were a couple that actually hit Bellflower in the 90s. Tore up some roofs, and the second one snapped a telephone pole in half, but those were minute compared to the hellish ones that hit back east. April and May have to be the worst months.   I went to see the play tonight. Had a few laughs. My friend and I stopped at E.J. Malloys Pub in east Long Beach  (I just had a couple cups of coffee to hopefully keep me awake for a couple more hours. Got to try to finsih season one of Rat Patrol tonight. 'Was sad to hear that actor Geoffrey Lewis had passed away. Ditto James Best a few days ago, and humorist Stan Freberg.