[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 9 April 2015

When I started out at 1202 it was much like the last few days, with the regular TPs making an appearance, and not much else. Got more interesting with some action from the Australian X-banders for a short window from 1223-1228.

Today's audio:

693  JOABm Japan	Just traces of audio now and again from 1216

747 JOIB, Japan Traces of audio, up to poor by 1211, and stayed at that level until fading out around 1220

774 JOUB, Japan Fair with man/woman talking at 1202. Stayed that way until a fairly rapid fade out beginning at 1217.

1611 unID, Australia	Traces of audio t 1223

1638 unID, Australia Mix of two weak stations here at 1226, with one being about 40 Hz low.

1665 unID, Australia	A few seconds of piano music noted at 1226

1674 unID, Australia	Traces of woman singing at 1226

1683.23 Radio Club AM, Sydney, Australia Church service with man reciting and congregation responding. I thought that was a bit odd until I remembered this weekend is Orthodox Easter.

1701.062 unID, Australia Traces of talk by a man. Matches the freq for Voice of Charity, but Brisvaani is also close, and moves around a bit. Carrier on 1701.022 was also clearly visible.

Other decent carriers noted on 1188,1269,1287,1413,1422,1575,1629

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB