[IRCA] Enquire about radio listening

Dear friend My name is Dario and I live in the north of Italy.

I like listen to radio station of around the world with my two receiver DEGEN 1129 and SANGEAN ATS 909. I like listen to radio that broadcast in Italian, English and Spanish and every months I write regularly to 4 or 5 radio stations

With this message I want readers to know that in these days I prepared a survey to know what people want to read in Dx journals or magazines, so if someone wants participate they can write to me to receive the questions.

Remember the deadline is mid April 2015. If you are interested please contact:

 dario.gabrielli64@xxxxxxxxx

Hoping in your news I say my best 73

Dario