Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, March 20, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
And one more I overlooked in my haste:

** MEXICO. 1100, March 20 at 0401 I start a one-hour exclusively MW session by trying for an ID following the unID 22 hours earlier. Lots of QRM, but without much WTAM, full ID by YL mentions Zacatecas twice, so now I will conclude it`s XETGO in Tlaltenango, 30000/400 watts per IRCA, Radio Cañón. I later find a reply from Neil Kazaross, IL about this:

``(KAZ) XETGO is the one on 1100 making it this season to places to your northwest [sic]. Sometimes there will be a Radio Cañón ID, but more common are 90.1 mentions. Your bearing seems good for it. They've made XENAS more rare than they used to be with WTAM phased down`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---