[IRCA] ULR DX….2 More NEW STNS heard last night on AM BCB………….

Hi Guys:

 Lots of Activity on 1560 Khz last night with WQEW still off the air! Unfortunately, nothing new was heard on 1560 Khz. However I did manage to hear 2 more New Stations for the ULR LOG.  Both stations are also New for the Overall Log as well. That's 9 New Stations for the ULR Log in just 3 Nights…..been a long time since conditions afforded that to me!!

It looks like WQEW is still off the air as of Saturday Morning….so maybe we'll get a few more nights to see what else we can hear!! Here's hoping……

RADIO USED……………………..SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT.

73…………ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1370  WGCL  Bloomington, INDIANA  Feb/20/15   1729 EST      EE      GOOD
Ad String @ 1729 EST. One ad for "Carroll's Furniture in Bloomington"
ID by Male DJ @ 1730 EST as "WGCL - Bloomington". Musical Interlude and into
another ad @ 1731 EST. Into talk by Male DJ. Another ID by Male DJ @ 1734 EST as "WGCL".

NEW STN                  ULR # 1091               5 KW/500 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.
1570  WECU   Winterville, NORTH CAROLINA  Feb/20/15  1746 EST    EE   GOOD
Spots for the "252-ESPN RADIO NETWORK" @ 1746 and 1748 EST. Sports Talk.
Tx about the "Motor Ra\cing Network @ 1748 EST. Ad String @ 1748 EST.
Mentions of North Carolina.
(252 is the Area Code for this station's Phone Number and their website is
"252RADIO.COM".) Many mentions of the "252" Moniker throughout their programming…..

NEW STN               ULR # 1092         8 KW/ 200 Watts Nights
ROSS, ON.
1560  WFSP   Kingwood, WEST VIRGINIA  Feb/20/15   1834 EST       EE     GOOD
2 Males with Talk about West Virginia Basketball @ 1834 EST.
Ad String @ 1837 EST. Spot for the Metro-News, which is affiliated with WFSP.
Ad for Morgantown, WVA @ 1840 EST.

RELOG                                          1 KW Days
ROSS, ON.