[IRCA] Two new catches and map of logged stations

The last two weeks I've been looking at the new Radio Timetraveller
coverage maps that was mentioned here yesterday.  (I guess I should have
posted here when I saw that they had been updated!)  I'm using the maps to
focus on specific stations that I should be able to get.  That was quite
successful in the wee hours this morning with two new near-1000 mile
catches (6-foot tuned loop, 23-foot tuned vertical, Quantum Phaser,
RTL-SDR):

1510 KGA, Spokane WA, weak at 2:59am (0959UT), 15000W, call (new; phaser),
932 miles
1540 KEDA, San Antonio TX, weak at 2:21am (0921UT), 1000W, call (new;
phaser), 902 miles

KGA was particuarly devious and I was lucky that one of the fade ups
coincided with the TOH call, as KCKK was doing it's usual hogging of the
frequency.

So, in exactly 6 months I've logged 437 stations here.  You can see what
this looks like on Google Maps:
https://azswdxing.wordpress.com/am-bcb-radio-stations-received/

I've linked to my blog page that links to the map in case the Google link
changes.  If you have some sort of Google account (gmail, youtube, etc.),
you can upload a spreadsheet to Maps with labels and lat-lon pairs and it
will plot up the data for you.  When I get a chance I'm going to include
more information in the pop-up labels.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/