[IRCA] End of MexicoRadioTV website announced

Fred Cantu, a local radio-TV personality here in Austin, Texas, has maintained a web site which lists all AM radio stations in Mexico for as long as I can remember. Yesterday he posted on his Facebook page that he will no longer be able to maintain this site.

(Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/mexicoradiotv?fref=nf Like much of the site, it is in Spanish, but it's meant for listening to Mexican AM stations, so some knowledge of Spanish is assumed.)

Fred asks is there is anyone (or any group) that might be interested in taking over the maintenance of this resource. I have found it valuable, since I live closer to two Mexican states than to any other US state. From Austin, at least these days, AM radio is probably two-thirds in Spanish, and Fred's site has been a great help.

I thought I'd announce this end of an era to IRCA, in the off-chance that somebody might be interested in following in Fred's shoes.

Russ Nelson
Austin, Texas

---