Re: [IRCA] KTKK

Thanks Kaz and Paul, for helping to solve the mystery. At least I got a far better recording of the KTKK ID than I'd ever hear on 630!

73,

Nigel

On 05/02/2015 7:40 PM, neilkaz wrote:
Yes KPTO as confirmed by a DXer in Yakima who IDed it.  73 KAZ

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 5, 2015 8:18 PM
To: Nigel Pimblett <n.pimblett@xxxxxxxxx>, Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KTKK

For whatever reason, could this be KPTO 1440 Pocatello, Idaho?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Nigel Pimblett <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Checking my recording from last night I found I had several loud and clear
IDs for "K-Talk, AM 630 KTKK Sandy - Salt Lake City".     The most unusual
thing about that is that I was hearing this not on 630, but on 1440.  Anyone
know what gives?

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta