Re: [IRCA] 1040 BC in AGAIN! ON

Hey all,
1040 is a regular here under non auroral conditions. Easily the best west
coast station.
I did hear 710 KIRO this morning on the way to work this morning with a PSA
for the Seattle area around 0650. Really happy with this one. 3rd Seattle
station here next to KOMO and KVI.

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN