[IRCA] 3 new ones here tonight to my south

My 10 pm CST recording was interesting to my south tonight. 590 WCAB NC came up nicely with a gal with ID. On 1360 I finally pulled out KNIR LA quite poor but audible // a strong KJMJ 580 with a reasonable amount of their multi-station Radio Maria net ID including KNIR. I had no trace of Chicago or Indy pests at the time on 1590 and the ID was a southern accented gal for WFTH Richmond.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus SDR and DKAZ antenna 128 ft x 21 ft aimed due south used for this.