Re: [IRCA] KNUJ-860 New Ulm, MN seems on day power

Geez, does that call bring back memories!  Last [only?] time I heard them was back in 1975 on a CPC when I was a kid in Lansing, MI!

Here's what it sounded like:

http://realmonitor.com/sounds_converted/KNUJ_New%20Ulm%2C%20MN_1975-11-11.mp3

The 'wow and flutter' on this cut is from this being recorded on a 'logger tape recorder' formerly used by the Michigan State Police.

---