[IRCA] More New Mexican Logs 2015

750 XECSI Cuiliacan SI, 01-04-2015 Fair signal under WSB with English music.
0200 Cyndi Lauper and Midnight Oil music, found // with station website.
(JN-TX)

750 XEJMN Jesús María, NAY, 01-05-2015 Hearing this station was a stroke of
luck, I just happen to tune from 760 down to 750 when I heard ??.XEJMN La
Voz de los Cuarto Pueblos?.." by a young girl. New Station (JN-TX)

James Niven

Austin, Texas

Equipment: Drake R8

Antenna: 150 logwire N/S direction

                   25 x 50 x 25 foot EWE E/W Direction (Revamped)

---