Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Mexico on 960

Thanks to all who responded re 960 Mexico heard here
Glenn, I did a search to see what you have reported on 960; a few things you've reported have made way into my targets list
It helps that XEK is online - my best bet will be to try to parallel
Helpful to know its common and XEHK isn't
Will look up xefama
Thanks