From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Saul Chernos
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 06:09 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx;
mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] Mexico on 960

I've been chasing Mexican anthems at 0000 and 0600 central time. Last night
had one very weak on 960. Soon afterwards had very weak Mexican ballads that
seemed // XEK web stream but not strong enough to be certain. XEHK also has
ballads and is online. No Mexican has huge power at night so I am
considering day powers. Am curious for input - who's getting what on 960?

I could ask same for 1070 where anthem is rising as I write at 0606 central,
also very faint!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

---