Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Two more news ones from TX at 8 pm

I'd expect more cx like this. Stuff to TX can start by 4 pm CST this time of the year. KGOW 1560 was in and a few DFW area powerhouses were noted. But was weird at 5 pm as suddenly it seemed that the only good strong signals I had were from local groundwave but when TX was killing KMOX and KONO was in weakly on 860 and KGKL was in on 960 and KDRY was good on 1100 I knew what was happening!

You should do fine at sunset to the south from MN. Aim your portables to null E-W so they receive N-S. This will null pests from the east where it is dark already. It will be darkish north of you, but their aren't that many stns norths of MSP.

The sun sets later this time of year south of us, so those stations are on day power longer and can skip in. ie I caught WPMO 1580 from MS at 4 pm.

73 KAZ Barrington IL