Re: [IRCA] QSL Card

This (QIP) is a great resource that I use regularly. It hasn't been updated
in since the summer of 2011 so you should look through past IRCA verie
signers columns too.

QSL collecting seems to be a dying part of the hobby and I'm glad to see
someone is interested in it.

I spend about half of my DXing time chasing shortwave utility stations and a
larger number of those stations have gone to sending a verification via
email. Some are letters and some are cards. I like them because several I've
received have photos of the stations and antennas. I wish more MW stations
would take the time to put together a nice email verie but I think the low
number of reception reports doesn't warrant the effort.

Martin