Re: [IRCA] [Dxtip] WWKB-1520

Started recording around 2030, KB was back before 2300. All I had was a
weak SS ( possibly two of them ) with talk and sedate music. Nothing
ID'able.

--
Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip