Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1060 XERDO

I knew it wouldn't be long before you guys south of me logged XERDO. Aha..so it is KXPL on the low side of 1060! I had wondered, but hadn't bothered to try to dig out audio from this which is quite close to 1060 XEEP. I'll check my recordings more diligently now. KXPL has only been logged here twice via sunset skip over the past two decades.

I was out much of the day and last night so was only able to record at 0400 before heading to bed. XERDO wasn't as good as the previous couple of nights.

The hourly ID I recorded a couple days back clearly says " Reynosa and then Ignacio Zaragosa". Googling shows me that Ignacio Zaragosa is a school in Reynosa and it is also a street and there's an address associated with this station group here. http://radioavanzado.com/

As to where to actually specify their location I am unsure, but they announce Reynosa but these cities are rather close together on the Mexican side of the RGV so likely the station serves several cities.

73 KAZ