Re: [IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, November 21-27, 2014

========================

** OKLAHOMA [and non]. 1520, Nov 21 at 0050 UT on caradio, KOKC is absent!
Nothing else except enough weak carriers to audiblize the 1521 het from
Sa`udi Arabia. Tsk2, a golden opportunity for WHOW or KOLM, but neither
audibly cheating tonight.

Didn't check yesterday or today but KOLM has been on night power for at
least a week during the day. No one has mentioned a STA yet to fix the 10kw
at night issue. But unofficially maybe that's why they are on night power
full-time.  Not legal either but that's what's going on.

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
Sony ICF 2010