Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-19

Gary:

While you are probably correct about the TP DX season ending early
this fall, deep down I hope you are wrong.  It has never really started
here in heartland.  I listened on 1566 and 1593 this morning hearing
not a trace of a signal.  Last evening I was listening to WGN 720 when
its signal suddenly died, around 0545 UTC, covered up by an unidentified
Mexican (probably XEDE) for about 15 minutes.  By this morning things
appeared to back to normal with CBW, CKOM and CKRM are coming
through as usual.

If you get a chance give us a brief summary of how the 15-inch FSL
compares with the smaller ones.

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.