Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Fw: KKIM

I've never got why DXers feel the need to police the bands.

He who is the last to holler hollers the loudest. Thanks?

73,
Brandon Jordan, WA4230SWL
Fayette County, TN EM55gc
http://www.swldx.us

WinRadio G33DDC, WinRadio G313-e, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RFSpace NetSDR (locked to
GPSDO)
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased Active Verticals
Array Solutions AS-SAL-12 Shared Apex Loop
Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop