[IRCA] What's really causing the buzz?

www.radioheritage.net
November 6 2014

Time to pay us a visit
Hundreds of new visitors this past week already

You're invited to visit the Radio Heritage Foundation website at
www.radioheritage.net.
Find out what's causing the buzz............
Lots of photos, people, logos, stories etc about radio stations
around the Pacific and further afield.
Part of a global project to save radio memorabilia from being lost or
thrown away, we protect collections of QSL cards, coverage maps, Top
40 charts, program guides, promotional items like car stickers
etc....many
thousands of items now held...the website is just a taste of what we
offer.
Don't know what a QSL card is? You'll find the answer online.
We research stories based on our collections as often as possible too.
Also the home of the PAL Pacific AM radio guide, NZ Radio Guide,
Australia Radio Guide...and we also invite you to become a supporter
as well as send in your own radio memories.
We acknowledge all our supporters on our Roll of Honor and look
forward to seeing your name there soon.
>From as little as $5 and weekly or monthly donations help your budget.
Our radio heritage is just too important for us to lose.
It's time to visit us today.
We hope you'll enjoy what you discover.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list. Please allow 15
working days to be removed. Celebrating 10 years online in early
2015.
PS..you've heard of us, now come visit and see what's causing the
buzz!